domingo, 7 de dezembro de 2014

✿87

Hello, lil peppers!

I'm back again with more news! \o/
This time I bring the release from [Little Nerds] to Lazy Sunday.
A very beautiful and comfortable clothing for those moments of play indoors.
 

 ❄ Little Holiday Dress & Leggings - {Little Nerds}@LazySunday TY 
❄{S&S} Reindeer Headband (Gift) - Sugar&Spice@TheWoodlands
 
If you, just like me, is a big fan of the mesh head from *Cute Bytes* you will be completely fall in love with this gorgeous skin applier from {LD Store} that includes 11 faces. I just showed two of the faces in this post but all of them are super cute.

*CB* Baby Mesh Head #2 - BOOBOO - *CuteBytes*@HelloBeautiful! TY 
{LD} - Ava Skin Applier - {LD STORE} TY 
(Attention! This Applier just works with Cute Bytes Mesh Head)
 
And to complete the look, a lil lady never neglects her nails! ~hahaha~

  Christmas Gatcha Nails - Red Rudolph (Gacha) - *Awwdorable*@HelloBeautiful! TY
 
Now I will continue writing my little letter to Santa! ^^
Have a great sunday all of you! Kisses!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates