segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2014

✿65

Hello, lil peppers!
I'm back but in this time not alone! \o/\o/
After all, there is nothing better in this life than having fun with your best friends, all right?
 ✿
So, I present to you my best friend Caca, the most adorable little redhead I've ever met.


And like all best friends, I love it when we dress alike.
Let me show you the clothes we choose today...First on Caca.

  Sport Overall Lua Puff - Viv.a!Kids TY
(outfit includes t-shirt hud and sandals)
Baby Mesh Head #2 - BETULL - **Cute Bytes**@HelloBeautiful! TY
 ✿
I really don't know why Caca was so scared...
I swear, I didn't do nothing...~hahaha~ 

  Sport Overall Lua Cat - Viv.a!Kids TY
(outfit includes t-shirt hud and sandals)
Baby Mesh Head #2 - BETULL - **Cute Bytes**@HelloBeautiful! TY
 ✿
I need to tell you that I loved this mesh head and the most curious thing is that, even though everybody uses equals heads, is amazing how each person puts your own style and we do not even realize that they are equal. This mesh head also comes with a hud that allows different types of animations for eyes and mouth.

 Little redhead Caca making grimaces ~hahaha~
 
You will not lose to create you too an incredible look with this head, will you?

 Precious BabyRing Ears -  **Cute Bytes**@HelloBeautiful! TY
 ✿
My huge thanks to Caca for posing with me, for your patience, for your affection and friendship forever. Love you!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates