domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014

✿62

Hello, lil peppers!
I always hear some people say they do not like Sunday, who feel it's a dull day...
Well, I love Sunday!!!
 ✿
I think is another day with no school, no homework, and you can spend it all playing the way you like, with friends or even alone like me in this so cool tree house. \o/ 

 ❀ Skin and Shape - [Little Nerds]@HelloBeautiful {LIMITED} TY 
  Bubu Winter Mouse Outfit - Viv.a!Kids TY
❀ Hair with Hat *151* - [Love Soul]
 ✿
Besides play exploring lands in Second LifeI also love taking pictures.
So, here's one selfie to you see all cute detais of my day's look. 

 Kawaii Eyes/Cat (Gatcha) - BadSeed@HelloBeautiful TY
Mesh Mole - .WR.@HelloBeautiful TY
Buck Teeth - .WR.@HelloBeautiful TY 
Meow Nails ToddleDoo HUD - *Awwdorable*@HelloBeautiful TY
 
Hugs and kisses and until soon next post!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates