sábado, 18 de outubro de 2014

✿54

Hello, lil ones!
 I'm back with another post with the fall colors that I love so much. These shades of yellows, oranges and browns, not counting the golden tone of the sun, enchant me a lot.

 ✿
Then again, from my Kingdom of Pumpkins for yours, these lovely outfits that you will not want to miss for anything. Be a princess like me!
 ::EB:: Xante Outfit - .::Enchanted Bowtique::.@LazySunday ♥ TY 
(tiara not included, to see where to get it click here)
After all, be the cutest pumpkin in the patch  is not for any one... ~hahaha~
 ::EB:: Vivenne Outfit -  .::Enchanted Bowtique::.@Toddle-Rama ♥ TY 
Autumn's kisses and until next time!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates