segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

✿52

Hello, lil peppers! 
All of you who, like me, chose to live Second Life as children know well what it is to suffer some sort of prejudice or negative judgment. Well, every day I learn more and more to deal with such people who think we have some kind of lack of affection from childhood and we seek fill it in Second Life , or that we are not mature enough and that act like retarded children. To these people I always leave the sentence of Walt Disney:
  "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor."

 Minnie Costume (Group Gift)Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY 
(Type 'onigokko' in open chat and see the surprise!After laugh a lot type 'stop'.)
 ✿
I did not give up my 'childish' or the things I like to do, like this blog child, because of anyone's prejudice.

 "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." (Walt Disney)
 


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates