sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2014

✿53

Hello, lil pumpkins..oops...peppers! 
Sorry for the confusion ... is that in these days the pumpkins has occupied almost all events, decorations and even influenced the fashion that we used, so I'm already seeing them everywhere and in everyone! So, I declare open the season of  Pumpkin's United , and of course I'll be the Princess of Pumpkins. ^^
Look, I've even clothing and princess tiara! ~hahaha~
 Sweater Outfit Eva Princess - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
(not included tiara)

Every Princess has the right to make photos full of charm and exchanges outfits.
 Sweater Outfit Eva Fox - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
 ✿
And now, excuse me I'm going to parade around and sell more pumpkins, after all princess not live only of poses and photos. >.<
 Sweater Outfit Eva Love - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
 
If you loved this outfits, like me, good news!!! There are more tree versions! \o/ Just go to the and grab all of them.
 
Kiss pumpkin's flavor and until next time!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates