sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

ʚïɞ Country Girl

"Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country girl like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm a country girl"

"Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and a-workin' on the farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a country girl"

  ::EB:: Tween 1 (TweeneeDoo)- ::EnchantedBowtique:: TY
(includes jacket, leggings and boots)
✎ Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow - .tsg.@Collabor 
✎ Hair - Holly (Group Gift) - [Entwined]
✎ Hairband - Magika [Group Gift] - Magika  
 

  ::EB:: Tween 2 (TweeneeDoo) ::EnchantedBowtique:: TY
 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates