quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

✿32

I'm very happy today! Anyone who knows me really knows that since I became kid I'm a big fan of this shop and have always used and posted their products. So today I had the joy of becoming a blogger of Sugar & Spice. Thank you so much, Lily McBride!
To celebrate nothing better than to present to you this beautiful outfit in three colors.

Kelly Outfit Black (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spice} ♥ TY
Necklace - Memories Pendant (Gacha) - Cute Bytes
Hair F055 Pink04 (Group Gift) - .:Cheveux:.
 Kelly Outfit Pink (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spice} ♥ TY
Bracelets (Part of  Baby Gap Fit-Group Gift) - {Sugar&Spice}
Kelly Outfit Floral (dress and sandals) - {Sugar&Spice} ♥ TY

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Sweet Pepper Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates